ULTEM® is an amorphous thermoplastic polyetherimide (PEI) material which combines exceptional mechanical, thermal and electrical properties. Eye Trend and Master Vision have cordially imported ULTEM® optical frames from Korea since April 2012.
- Excellent mechanical strength.
- Outstandsing heat resistance.
- Exceptional resistance to environmental forces.
- Inherent flame resistance with low smoke evolution.
- High mechanical strength.
- Excellent machinability and finishing characteristics.
- ULTEM® can be easily machined with conventional
metalworking tools, painted,hot stamped, printed or metallized.
- Resin used in natural grade are FDA, USP Class VI and NSF compliant.
ULTEM® has many application in medical, electronic/eletrical, microwave, automotive and aircraft industries.
Eye Trend and Master Vision also have initial models featuring ULTEM® material like Parim.